Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Thursday, November 29, 2012

All the Facts about Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-Inch, Wi-Fi)



I use my Samsung Galaxy Tab to check email, update/visit social sites and to do some light word processing. It also holds my photos while I'm on vacation. I bought a card reader that plugs right in and I take the SD card out of my camera and transfer the photos to the tablet. I've used it's GPS features to locate places on maps and the screen is easier to see than a small GPS or phone. The Android operating system makes it work just like my phone--easy to use, versatile, and lots of apps available. I also use it to Skype, making it great for trips away from home. The upward-facing speakers make music sound incredible. 


The tablet comes installed with Samsung Media Hub, an app that lets you choose from thousands of movies and TV shows that play even while they're downloading. Media Hub offers TV shows the day after they air and movies the day after they come out on DVD, along with older selections. With Media Hub's "buy once, play anywhere" capabilities, you can access your media on the go with your Galaxy Tab 2 or Samsung smartphone, or watch on the big screen at home with your smart TV or smart Blu-ray player. The Galaxy Tab 2 includes Adobe Flash Player, giving you access to more games, videos, and other rich content online.

Overall, I checked out the specs and compared it to other tablets and I know I made the right decision. I'm just telling you that I love it and am very pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment