Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Monday, January 14, 2013

Honeywell 17000-S HEPA QuietCare Air Cleaner



We've been using the Honeywell 17000 HEPA Air Cleaner for a few weeks now and my husband said he notices a difference when he wakes up in the morning (not stuffy). I purchased it because I have severe dust mite allergies, etc.



I keep the machine on high during the day (yes it's loud), but on low at night. I think it is very quiet on the low setting and does not bother me for sleeping. What was bothering me was the little blue power light, so I covered that with paper and tape (I need darkness for sleeping). I vacuum the filter out every time I vacuum, about once a week. I can't believe the amount to dust that I get off the filter every week.


Overall, I am very pleased with this purchase and feel that it meets the needs of cleaning the air of my bedroom.I would highly recommend this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment