Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Monday, January 7, 2013

Zojirushi Mr Bento Stainless Lunch Jar



Mr. Bento has probably saved my life, or at least extended it considerably. I'm used to eating fast food for lunch everyday, the whole office decides where to go and that always means fast food. Well now they all roll their eyes at me when I bring in my healthy home cooked lunch in my Mr. Bento. I can't believe how much better I feel now that I'm using Mr. Bento for my lunch!





The bottom container (mainly for rice) is great at keeping it hot. If you put the colder things on top, they stay reasonably cool. The manual suggests pouring hot water in the container to heat it up, then pouring it out before loading it with the individual containers. I've heard people put it in the freezer if they want to keep all cool products in it. But I don't think this is really good enough to keep things cool. I'd love to see a Mr. Bento that can keep hot and cold food truly hot and cold at the same time.
Overall though, it's a great product. With the way we eat fast food, and how our kids eat school lunches... maybe it's time to get a Mr. Bento.


It's perfect for a healthier lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment