Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor


This is the first juicer I've ever bought, and I've debated a long time on which one to get. I just entered my third trimester of my first pregnancy, and I'm wanting to fill my body and my baby's body with as much concentrated nutrition as possible. I finally decided on the Breville after seeing how many 5 star reviews this product has, especially for the price! And boy am I glad I did!!! 


This juicer is absolutely amazing in every way, and I use it at least once daily. The juice comes out perfectly smooth and the pulp is almost as dry as dust. I didn't even need the manual to put this thing together, it's as easy to put together as it is to use and clean. If you're even thinking about getting this juicer, DO IT!!! You won't regret it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment