Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Thursday, December 6, 2012

San Francisco Bay Coffee One Cup for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, Breakfast Blend,



I try to budget myself when ordering single cup servings for my Keurig. This purchase was an excellent deal and the coffee is out of this world! I was hesitant to order this coffee, as I was not all that familiar with the brand. 


Boy, was I surprised! First, it was shipped beautifully. I received 12 individually sealed bags in heavy duty plastic that contained 8 single serving pods. The smell was enough to send me over the moon. I like a bold cup of coffee and this is the ticket! My "go to" coffee is Newman's Special Bold. San Francisco Bay Breakfast Blend is every bit as good, if not better. I am so pleased with this purchase. I will be purchasing San Francisco Bay coffee again and again.


No comments:

Post a Comment