Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

Thursday, May 11, 2017

TaoTronics® Elune TT-DL01 Dimmable LED Desk Lamp


I needed a new lamp to replace a fluorescent desk lamp that got broken. I purchased the TaoTronics Dimmable LED Desk Lamp due to my coworker's strong recommendation. To be honest, I was kind of skeptical in the beginning, although the lamp in the online pictures looks stylish and elegant.



The package arrived in just a few days.  Assembly shouldn't even be called assembly because the lamp comes partially assembled and I only had to attach the bottom base.  It's pretty easy to do even without reading the detailed instructions in the box.


The lamp has four light settings: reading, study, relax, and sleep. Each setting has five degrees of brightness that stay programmed for the user, until the light is unplugged. As the lamp is super flexible, I can turn the light panel towards the bookshelf and find whatever I'm looking for.  I've been using the lamp as a stand-alone light source in my room sometimes, and it is sufficiently bright on its own.  I also use the "sleep" mode on its lowest setting as a night light.

I fell in love with this lamp since the first time I used it.  It feels easy on my eyes as it is a flicker free light that will reduce eye strain. LED doesn't give off any heat like traditional light bulbs do.  It boasts Low Power Consumption and uses 75% LESS power than traditional florescent lights, and Its LED bulb has lifespan of over 25 years. In addition, the USB port at the side of the lamp is a huge plus. Now I can charge my devices without the worry of them being kicked or dragged to the floor.  The 60 minute timer is an especially useful feature because my husband always forgets to turn off the light.


This desk lamp is far superior to any desk lamp I have ever purchased. It consumes way less energy and reduces eye strain.  It's sturdy, smart, and super functional, and the black finish looks sleek and elegant to go with any decoration. I'm very satisfied with this purchase, and would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment